www.Facebook.com/DanceBH "Like" us today www.Facebook.com/IEBallet
Students are expected to maintain regular attendance in the minimum number of classes required for their particular level. An exception would be an absence due to illness or other acceptable reason, in which case the class may be made up in another class of the same level or lower level. Classes missed due to illness may be made up any time during the following 2 months. Students are expected to arrive on time and ready for class. Students on scholarship
MUST NOT miss more than 5 classes per session.
We reserve the right to cancel, or postpone any class at any time. If you arrive more than 8 minutes late, for your safety, you will not be allowed to take class. Classes are not solely based on age. If a student is more advanced than their age group, they will be moved into classes accordingly;
At the instructors discretion.
Under no circumstances will there be REFUNDS and/or ADJUSTMENTS in tuition for any reason.
*Classes and instructors are subject to change without advanced warning.*
TUITION & FEES
Tuition is due the first of each month: We are based on a monthly billing system. Class Tuition is billed on a 12-month payment scale based on an average number of classes per month. Thus, tuition is the same each month regardless of how many lessons there are in any given month.
You have several payment options...
1) Fill out the Credit Card Authorization Form and your monthly tuition will then be automatically charged each month on the first.
2) Online using Paypal, Visa, Mastercard (debit)
3) In person in cash, check, CC, or money order. If payment is returned for NSF or for any other reason, such as an expired card, your account will be assessed a $30 re-processing fee.
4) Mail in to BHSOTA 2050 E. La Cadena Dr, Stes. E/F, Riverside, CA 92507
5) Over night drop slot located on our front door. Please do not mail or leave cash in the drop slot.
We do not mail out billing statements. Parents are responsible for the information that is posted on the bulletin board and website. Please check the Parent Information Board on the front EVERY WEEK.
Dropping a class: Students are registered and her/his place is held in class for the entire school year, from the date the registration form is signed through the year. Unless the student is removed from class by having a parent or guardian sign and date the “Class Withdrawal Form”, the parent or guardian will be responsible for tuition payments throughout the year.
Withdrawing from a class(es)
The only way to withdraw from a class is to complete the “Class Withdrawal Form”. This will stop the billing process. If the customer does not give this written notice, monthly tuition will still be processed through auto-pay for the next month’s classes and they will be financially responsible for the amount. IF YOU ATTEND ANY PORTION OF THE MONTH, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FULL MONTHLY TUITION. Calling, speaking to someone, telling a teacher or e-mail are not accepted as forms of withdrawal.
It is strongly advised to complete the form 4 weeks (one month) in advance so that we can cancel your automatic payment with the bank. Classes already paid for above and beyond the 4-week withdrawal notice will remain as a credit on your account for up to two years to be used on future tuition. The 4-week notice begins from the date the withdrawal form is signed and dated at the bottom of registration form. Classes or payment from the 4-week withdrawal notice are not transferable to another student or sibling.
Refund Policy: We have a strict NO REFUND policy. That includes Tuition, costumes, competition and travel fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. No credits or refunds for missed classes.
A $20.00 late fee will be applied if paid after the 3rd of the month. We offer online, in person, and night drop box for payments.
Students are evaluated often to ensure correct level placement. First placement for the year reflects our presumption that the student will maintain proper attendance and work ethic in class to progress. In the event that the faculty believes that a student would receive more suitable training in a different level, the student and parents will be notified and the student will be moved. Students whose schedule does not suit their level, will be placed in a lower level. Attitude, attendance, focus & progression assure that a student will move through levels in a timely fashion, as deemed by their instructors.
Each year students from across the country are selected to participate in a 2 week summer intensive featuring extensive ballet technique, and pilates at
Plexis Pilates Studio.Payment options, plans are accepted. (no audition required)
Performance opportunities are available to all students ages 4-adult. Each year, students are invited to perform throughout the community. In June, we perorm our Spring showcase, October, we perform our dance showcase, "Dancing for a Cure". A benefit concert with donations for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, and IECB perform in the entire second half of the show & The Nutcracker in December!
IECB BALLET COMPANY
Advanced level students are eligible for selection to join the Inland Empire Contemporary Ballet a pre-professional traveling ballet company. Students gain experience and knowledge of what a professional ballet career involves. Company members work with an array of ballet masters, including Master Classes, with some of the world's top dancers, & instructors.
RULES AND ETIQUETTE
WHILE IN CLASS
- Perfect posture and attitude is a must.
- Attention should be towards the instructor at all times.
- Finish each exercise.
- Sitting down is never allowed.
- Pay attention to corrections given to other students they are for you as well.
- Pay attention to questions asked.
- While awaiting your turn, prepare yourself to begin dancing after each dancer finishes.
- In the center, when you finish your routine, move out of the way for other dancers.
- Be quiet. Speak only if asking a question, and the instructor gives permission to do so.
- Use the restroom before class.
- Thank the instructor after each class. Curtsy and clap.
- Dress code should be adhered to at all times. (See Dress Code)
- Gum-chewing is not permitted while in class.
- If you are sitting out the class due to illness or injury, sit in the front corner of the classroom and do not speak, unless the instructor permits you too.
- Arrive early and be ready to start your class at its scheduled time. Arriving at the start-time of your class means you will be late.
- If you arrive for class 5-10 minutes late, you will not be allowed to take class, sit in the front, and silently watch.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes after the start of the class, you will not be permitted to enter.
- You may enter the studios only when the instructor is present.
- The dry-erase boards are for instructor use only.
- Pay in a timely manner. Tuition is due on the 1st, & a $20 late fee AFTER the 3rd will be applied regardless of closure, absence, etc. There is a drop box, mailbox, and tuition box at the front desk.
- NO refunds in tuition,
competition, convention, or costume fees. Once the payments are made to vendors,
it is FINAL!
- Siblings will not be permitted to remain in the building unattended.
- Keep your voice down. There is no running, playing, or yelling allowed.
- Parents need to be on time to pickup their child after each class or rehearsal. We are not responsible for your children once they are finished with class.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the studios at any time. Water bottles only.
- No teasing, humiliating, or bully like behavior is allowed by students, parents, or guests in our facility.
- Light snacks are to be eaten in the Lobby area only, and disposed of properly (including crumbs)
- Instructors, faculty, and any adult assisting are to be referred to with a Mister of Miss before their first or last name, at all times.
- Students are to remain indoors at all times!
- Parents, and guests are never allowed in any classroom, unless invited by the Artistic Director.
- All final decisions are made by the Artistic Director.
- No foul, rude, demeaning, or derogatory statements will be tolerated.
- Focus, dance, listen, and treat the studio as your second home.
- Have fun, & dance!